Following the success of the Ghibli Jazz release, we now have a reggae version of some of the best Ghibli tracks from their films. You'll enjoy this re-imagining of these classics whether you're deep into dub or you reggae collection consists of Bob Marley's Greatest Hits. The first LP can be found here.
P-VINE is thrilled to reissue these albums as limited edition LPs for the first time ever. With arrangements from DUBFORCE’s Ippei Tatsuyama and vocals contributed by Kyoko Abe, these records will no doubt please both Studio Ghibli fans and die-hard reggae fans. Songs from “My Neighbor Totoro”, “Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind”, and “Princess Mononoke” are arranged with a sense of fun that can only be found in reggae while still maintaining their distinct character. Don’t miss this genre-bending follow-up to Ghibli Jazz!
- The Path of the Wind (My Neighbor Totoro)
- Rouge No Dengon (Kiki's Delivery Service)
- Sampo (My Neighbor Totoro)
- Hitoribocchi Wa Yameta (My Neighbor Totoro)
- Sayonara No Natsu (From Up on Poppy Hill)
- The Girl Who Fell From the Sky (Castle in the Sky)
- Meguru Kisetsu (Kiki's Delivery Service)
- The Promise of the World: The Merry-Go-Round
- Nausicaa Requiem (Nausicaa of the Valley)
- Takiniwa Mukashino Hanashi wo (Porco Rosso)
- Toki No Uta (Tales from Earthsea)
- One Summer's Day (Spirited Away)