Haruki Murakami's short story released in 2013 has been made into a film by Ryusuke Hamaguchi, who is widely called the No. 1 talented young talent in the Japanese film industry. "Drive My Car" has achieved many achievements, such as winning the 2021 Cannes Film Festival Screenplay Award and the 94th Academy Award for Best International Feature Film. The long-awaited additional pressing of the analog board soundtrack by Eiko Ishibashi, which was sold out as soon as it was released in January this year, has been decided.
Ten pieces of music released from two melodies. The music written for the movie is newly constructed as one music work. Jim O'Rourke, Tatsuhisa Yamamoto, Marty Holoubek, Toshiaki Sudo, and Atsuko Hatano, who have produced original works with Ishibashi, will participate, and everything from acoustic live performances to electronics and environmental sounds used in the main part of the movie are superb. fused into. Mixed and mastered by Jim O'Rourke, jacket design by Yutaka Kimura (Central67), who has worked on many of Ishibashi's works, and jacket illustration by Mayo Akao, based on the visuals of the movie. It is a masterpiece that shines with the movie. Japanese Pressing.
- Drive My Car
- Drive My Car (Misaki)
- Drive My Car (Cassette)
- Drive My Car (The Important Thing Is to Work)
- "We'll Live Through The Long, Long Days, And Through The Long Nights"
- "We'll Live Through The Long, Long Days, And Through The Long Nights" (SAAB 900)
- "We'll Live Through The Long, Long Days, And Through The Long Nights" (Oto)
- Drive My Car (Kafuku)
- Drive My Car (The Truth, No Matter What It Is, Isn't That Frightening)
- "We'll Live Through The Long, Long Days, And Through The Long Nights" (And When Our Last Hour Comes We'll Go Quietly)